Unfortunately, the beauty of jewelry often comes at a high price. Because the luxury and jewelry industries are often accompanied by exploitation, pollution, suffering and destruction. Whether it is the questionable origin of diamonds or the problematic mining of gold, people and the environment often suffer in the production of beloved pieces of jewelry.
> The solution
Maren Jewelery shows that there is a different way: sustainable, honest, aesthetic and high quality. We take responsibility and combine luxury with holistic sustainability. To ensure that your purchase supports positive changes, we integrate the following principles into our actions:
- Sustainable materials: We use sustainable materials not only for our jewelry but also for our packaging to minimize our ecological footprint.
- 18k recycled real gold: Our high-quality pieces of jewelry are made exclusively from 18 carat recycled real gold, which is processed in Germany.
- Laboratory diamonds: Instead of conventional diamonds, we use laboratory diamonds of the highest quality. Not only are they conflict-free, but they are also environmentally friendly.
- Local, handcrafted production: Each piece of jewelry is designed by designer and jewelry expert Helge Maren herself and manufactured locally and by hand. This not only ensures quality, but also reduces shipping routes.
- Durable and recyclable products: Our products are designed to last and can be recycled to reduce waste and avoid overconsumption.
- Conscious consumption: We encourage our customers to consume consciously and reflect on whether they really need something new to prevent overconsumption.
- Fair payment: We are committed to fair pay for our employees and craftsmen in order to promote social responsibility.
- CO2 emission compensation: We actively reduce CO2 and offset unavoidable CO2 emissions. We also support the Earthbeat Foundation to make a positive contribution to environmental protection.
- Commitment to change: We are in continuous exchange with other players to make the jewelry industry more sustainable. We share our knowledge and advocate for positive changes in the industry.